"i hate everything equally"
Post something you hate!
or send some hate here firstname.lastname@example.org
Hate Book, with web site at hatebook.com ("Site"), allows its users to post about things they hate and submit them for publication. The Site provides a range of features associated with operation of the Site and its content.
hatebook.com is not suitable for all audiences. Its content is frequently presented in a coarse and direct manner that some may find offensive. If you do not consider yourself an appropriate user or are offended, do not visit. If members of your family are not appropriate users of the Site, do not permit them to visit.
Users of the Site agree to be bound by conditions contained in the TOS. Should Hate Book suspect that a user has submitted misleading, incomplete, libelous, slanderous, or deliberately inaccurate information, Hate Book reserves the right to prevent that user from submitting further posts.
Hate Book records session-related data including date and time of access. We use this information to identify trends that help us improve the site. This information is not used to identify individual users.
Hate Book is the sole owner of the posts and other data collected on the Site unless such material is owned and copyrighted by another person or entity. Guidelines and conditions for submitting information are specified below.
1. Understanding and adhering to the guidelines for submissions is the responsibility of the user. Hate Book is not responsible for monitoring or filtering submissions.
2. Should any submissions be found by Hate Book to be unacceptably offensive, in violation of copyright law, or containing unacceptable material, Hate Book may remove the submission without notice. However, Hate Book is not obligated to restrict or monitor submissions in any way, or to block users who submit inappropriate material.
3. Unless otherwise bound by laws governing copyright in the United States, Hate Book owns all user submitted data. Such submissions may be included and re-conveyed in any other medium whether electronic, print, or in public performance.
4. By using hatebook.com, you acknowledge that the Site does not moderate content. You further agree that you will appropriately evaluate and accept all risks associated with the use of any content, including critical analysis of the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
Hate Book is not intended for all audiences. Visitors who do not consider themselves an appropriate audience for the Site's content should not visit the Site. Users understand that all content found on the Site is the creation and responsibility of the user from which such content originated.
Because Hate Book does not exercise absolute control of content posted on the Site, it does not guarantee the accuracy or validity of such content. You, the user, understand that by using the Site, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Should content be found in violation of the User Conduct terms outlined below, appropriate action will be taken or not taken on the sole discretion of Hate Book.
You, the user who submits content, agree to accept the conditions governing User Conduct and specifically agree that you will not use the Site to:
1. allow or encourage usage by others in such a way as to violate TOS
2. submit content that is unlawful or invasive of any individual's privacy by including their address, email, phone number, website or other contact information
3. illegally impersonate any person or entity
4. forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any content transmitted to the Site
5. submit any content that you do not have a right to submit
6. submit any content that infringes any trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights of any individual or entity
7. submit any unauthorized advertising, promotional material, or any other form of solicitation; or, submit any junk mail, spam, chain letters, or pyramid scheme
8. submit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
9. interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service
10. stalk or flame another person by submitting content deemed inappropriate
11. provide information about illegal activities which promote physical harm or injury to any group or individual, or promote any act of cruelty to animals
12. engage in commercial activities involving Hate Book without prior approval
Hate Book retains the right to block submissions found to be associated with violation of the letter or spirit of the terms governing User Conduct stated above.
You, the user, agree that the staff of Hate Book, in its sole discretion, may block submissions, and remove and discard any content for any reason if Hate Book believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with the letter or spirit of the TOS.
You, the user, agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without express written permission from Hate Book. However, authors, reviewers, social scientists, jurists or students commenting on the content, operation, functionality or objectives of Hate Book may refer to the Service in any manner they choose.
Hate Book reserves the right to run advertisements and promotions at any time on the Site. The manner, mode and extent of advertising found on Hate Book shall be subject to change.
Hate Book occasionally provides links to other websites or resources. Because Hate Book has no control over external web sites, you, the user, acknowledge and agree that Hate Book does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content on any other website.
By using the Site, you, the user, acknowledge and agree that Hate Book may contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable laws governing intellectual property and proprietary rights owned by the software's author or by Hate Book, or both. The look and feel of Hate Book and content on the Site is copyrighted by Hate Book.
Some sections of Hate Book are managed by volunteers whose primary objective is to provide site visitors with access to user submissions.
By accepting the Terms of Service, any hatebook.com volunteer agrees that the content created as a result of volunteer work for hatebook.com constitutes a "work for hire" and that all intellectual property rights in said content shall vest in Hate Book at the time that it is created to the extent permitted by law.
Users of Hate Book agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hate Book and its owners, affiliates, officers, agents, volunteers, or employees from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorney fees, made by any party due to or arising out of the user's access or use of the Site; violation of the TOS; or, violation of any rights of another individual. The user is solely responsible for all of his or her actions when using the Site or while performing any actions as a result of use of the Site.
Any content obtained through the use of the Service is used at the user's own discretion and risk. The user is solely responsible for use of the Site's content and its subsequent dissemination following conditions contained in the TOS. No advice or information, whether written, visual or contained in a sound file shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the TOS. Unless expressly stated, content contained in Hate Book shall not be considered the opinion of Hate Book, its editorial staff, volunteers, advertisers or any other person or entity associated with Hate Book.
Hate Book is operated from the United States. Hate Book makes no representation that content is appropriate or available for use outside the United States. Therefore, in recognition of the global nature of the Internet, Site users who are not residents of the United States agree to comply with local and regional laws regarding online conduct and use of the Site's content. Users who access Hate Book from a location outside the United States are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws.
You, the user, expressly understand and agree that Hate Book shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or loss of profits or goodwill resulting from the use or lack of use of the Service; for statements or conduct of any user whose submission has been posted on the Site; or, for any other matter relating to the Service. Such discussions dealing with alleged damages shall be held solely between the person asserting that damage has occurred and the individual who created the situation, which allegedly caused damages. Hate Book does not take sides in such cases and will not provide any user information in any form without a subpoena from a court having legal jurisdiction.
The TOS constitutes the entire agreement between you, the user, and Hate Book and governs your use of the Service. The laws of the State of Oregon shall govern the TOS and the relationship between you and Hate Book. By using the Site, you, the user, agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts located in Multnomah County, Oregon, if any legal dispute arises.
The failure of Hate Book to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the TOS shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision, or portion of any provision, of the TOS is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to enact the intentions of the TOS. Under any circumstances other provisions of the TOS shall remain in full force and effect. You, the user, agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of, or related to, use of the Service, its content, or the TOS must be filed within two (2) months of the time in which the events giving rise to such claim began, or you agree to waive such claim.
To report violations of the TOS, contact Hate Book directly through email on hatebook.com's homepage. To expedite the processing of your report, please include your email address. Because of the volume of reports, some matters may not receive a response. However, all reports will be reviewed and will be handled subject to the conditions contained in the Terms of Service.
The section titles used in this TOS are for organization and convenience only and carry with them no legal or contractual effect.